Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to configure Mollie and Stripe payments for a WooCommerce store:
- Go to the “Buddify Shop” section of your WordPress dashboard and click on “Settings”.
- Click on the “Payments” tab and scroll down to the “Mollie” and “Stripe” payment gateways.
- For Mollie, enter your API key and select the payment methods you want to offer (e.g. credit card, iDeal, etc.).
- For Stripe, enter your API keys and select the payment methods you want to offer (e.g. credit card, Apple Pay, etc.).
- Configure the payment gateways as desired, including the order of payment methods, the checkout process, and any additional settings.
- Test the payment gateways to ensure that they are working correctly.
By following these steps, you should be able to configure Mollie and Stripe payments for your Buddify shop. Note that you may need to follow additional steps specific to your payment gateway provider, so be sure to check their documentation for more information.