Simple pricing1 plan with everything included
- 1 community site
- unlimited online courses
- unlimited membership levels
- unlimited groups
- unlimited calendars
- unlimited members
- unlimited chats
- unlimited courses
- unlimited (admin) users
- unlimeted quizzes
- content dripping
- gamification achievements
- own custom domain
- premium support
How is the onboarding going?
When you order a Buddify community on this page, the onboarding process is as follows:
- You will receive an email with a link to the introduction page. Here you can answer questions about your company.
- A demo environment is ready within 72 hours. You can set this up as desired.
- You can try for 14 days, after which the membership will be automatically debited from your bank account.
- We have extensive customer service to answer your questions.
How long does this agreement last?
The monthly subscription can be canceled per month. Subscriptions are automatically renewed without cancellation.
Can I use my own domain name?
Yes, you can register your domain name wherever you want. As soon as you are ready to go live with your Buddify community, we will send you DNS instructions to forward your domain name to our server.
Is VAT included?
The VAT is added in the checkout and differs per country.
Can i create a online course with Buddify?
Yes you can create unlimited online courses and use one-time or recurring payments from customers.
How do the membership levels work?
With Buddify you can create membership levels like Bronze, Silver and Gold. You can create products that are connected to the memberships. When a visitor buys the product and makes the payment, he or she gets access to the contents attached to the membership.
What is content dripping?
With content dripping you can give access step-by-step. Customers don’t get access to all contents or your course directly but for example Module 1 directly, Module 2 tomorrow, etc.
Can i get a trial?
We offer a full refund within 30 days. You can cancel your membership anytime. We don’t offer a trial.
More questions? Please contact us.