Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a group with Buddify:
- Go to the “Groups” section of your Buddify dashboard and click on “Create a Group”.
- Fill in the group details, including the group name, description, and privacy settings.
- Add a group avatar and cover image if desired.
- Set up the group settings. This includes setting the group type, choosing which group members can invite others, and defining the group forums (if desired).
- Customize the group’s appearance.
- Invite members to join the group. You can do this by clicking on the “Invite Members” button on the group page and entering the email addresses of the members you want to invite.
- Encourage members to participate in the group. You can do this by starting a discussion, posting updates, and using the group’s built-in notifications to keep members informed.
- Manage the group. You can do this by moderating discussions, managing member access, and editing the group’s settings as needed.
By following these steps, you should be able to create and manage a group with Buddify in no time.