Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to configure Buddify Play:
- Go to the “Buddify Play” section of your Buddify dashboard and click on “Settings”.
- Choose the points system you want to use. Buddify Play supports multiple points systems, including numerical points, letters, or custom images.
- Configure the points settings, including the points label, the initial amount of points, and the rate at which points will accrue over time.
- Set up the achievement types. This includes setting up achievement triggers, such as completing a course or making a purchase, and defining the rewards that will be given for each achievement.
- Customize the achievement notifications. You can do this by choosing when and how users will be notified of their achievements.
- Configure the leaderboards. You can choose which achievements will be counted towards the leaderboards, as well as the order in which achievements will be displayed.
- Display achievements on your site. You can do this by adding a leaderboard or achievement widget to your site, or by using the Buddify Play shortcodes to display achievements anywhere on your site.
By following these steps, you should be able to configure Buddify Play and start rewarding your users for their achievements.